Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
The tank has been repainted but the design is as original (or as close as the painter could get). I like the 1969 tank paint scheme the best compared to the 68 and 70 models. This is my first Honda twin cylinder bike, first electric start, first two carburetor bike so I've had a steep learning curve but with lots of info on Hondatwins the bike turned out great and runs great.
Congratulations on a job well done. You have a most impressive list of bikes in your signature. It isn't many (you're the first I've seen) who can own 10 other bikes on their way to a 46 yr old 350 Honda and score as many "firsts" as you listed above. I think that is pretty cool in and of itself! Don't let the power of your new mighty twin get away from you!

Ray

p.s. I know I'm not the only one who would like to see some more pictures of your bikes.

{Edit} Oh, cool! You got the Bantam posted while I was typing!

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
Any pictures you have of your other bikes would be great. If you don't want to put them here, there is another board for Other Bikes. Are they all done up the way you want them? Are/Were they all projects, or did you buy some in finished condition?

Ray

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
What an absolute beauty, complete with the full bathtub, the nacelle, and the Roman helmet mudguard! You are a fortunate person indeed to have the collection you have. Plus, you seem to actually be using them. You certainly have my respect (for whatever that's worth :D ). Thank you for posting your pictures.

Ray

·
Premium Member
2,045 Posts
Yeah, and don't forget the 441 Victim! This is pretty cool -- you have your own rolling museum, and with a really nice variety.

Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts