Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
I have a set, but they'd need repairing. I was keeping them to produce copies of the oem exhaust when I get back over to Asia, but since I've moved I'd be willing to let 'em go. It's been a while since I've seen them (3-4 years) but if I remember correctly they're pretty straight with some small rust holes on the underside. Let me know if you are interested. I'll be back to AZ in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cb160 exhaust

I have a set, but they'd need repairing. I was keeping them to produce copies of the oem exhaust when I get back over to Asia, but since I've moved I'd be willing to let 'em go. It's been a while since I've seen them (3-4 years) but if I remember correctly they're pretty straight with some small rust holes on the underside. Let me know if you are interested. I'll be back to AZ in 3 weeks.
I will have to pass since I already have Exhaust with small rust holes, I am looking for new replacements. Are the ebay taiwan exhausts any good. Hard to tell, but it doesn't look like they have all the bump ins that will make it fill properly without hinder center stand, chain guard etc etc. Do the taiwaneese replacement sit out away further than stock?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts