Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
I thought about doing that to my gs500 when the engine went. However a '68 honda is something you probably shouldn't muck about with. Pretty sure that guy deserves a Homer award.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
WOW... though a bit creative, you'd have to be an idiot to not have some clue as to the rarity of what you just hacked up. Nice job, front brakes only (didn't mention that, did he?) and it's highly unlikely it's a '69 as he says in his ad

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW... though a bit creative, you'd have to be an idiot to not have some clue as to the rarity of what you just hacked up. Nice job, front brakes only (didn't mention that, did he?) and it's highly unlikely it's a '69 as he says in his ad
The lack of back brakes matches the lack of back brake lights. Really ties the whole thing together.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Well said! Buyer - "can I take it for a test ride?" Seller - "sure, but don't go too fast..." Buyer - "but you said it goes 68 mph..."

·
Registered
475 Posts
Oh the humanity.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Yeah, 1969, I believe Honda had already ceased production in late 1967 to start building the CB/CL350. The scary thing is that people like this reproduce. Let's hope his "genius" skips a generation.

Reactions: J-T and ancientdad
1 - 7 of 7 Posts