Rare second year of production.

Restoration done about 20 years ago. Restoration included paint/powdercoat, plating and rechrome. Motor was rebuilt by Tom “Deluxe” Stockstill. Only 385 miles ridden since then. Essentially sat in my living room, I’d take it out for a spin about once a month after that. Has been garaged and covered for the past 15 years, approximately. Everything worked when put away, even the electric start. Most parts are original to the bike. As such I know one of the exhaust pipes (not muffler) has a split in it and will need to be replaced. Although the fuel was drained when I put it away, it will need fuel system care, and some other small items as expected. The fuel tank has been coated, so it’s free of rust.

This bike has been featured on honda305.com and is as correct a restoration as you will find. All the original JIS fasteners have been replated, including the original, extended seat bolts. Correct round bowl carbs, and the original wire harness still has the factory tag on it. I installed a circa-correct NOS zero mile speedometer, showing actual miles ridden since resto.

Spent $8K on it originally, 20 years ago. JD Power currently values the CB77, any year, at over $7K.
I think $6500 is reasonable for this rare, very well restored and stored machine.

Located in Fullerton, CA