Cb450 perspective drawing poster - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Cb450 perspective drawing poster

Quote Originally Posted by ancientdad View Post
    It looks great... as for the rotation, you can't do it here, but you can rotate them on the computer before uploading (which is what I do). If it's Windows 10, it will auto-rotate them and fool you so if you upload to a Google photos account that might let you sort it out prior. Here's more info on the forum and why

https://www.hondatwins.net/forums/25...ml#post1008568
    Thanks!

I AM using Windows10. I was wondering why after manually rotating the pictures they still uploaded to the forum with the wrong orientation. The link you provided resolved my confusion. So, no more portrait mode shots. And I have to make sure to take landscape shots with the volume buttons facing down (for an iPhone) to have the pictures upload as they were originally taken! Good to know. Or as you suggested, use Google drive to host the picture and insert the picture using the Google Drive URL .
    • 1975 CB750 K5 (Brat and loving it, but do miss the smoothness of a stock ride)
    • 1973 CB450 K6 currently being rebuilt.
    • 1967 CB450 K0 Black Bomber. Acquiring parts for rebuild.
    • 1966 CB450 K0 Black Bomber. Acquiring parts for rebuild.

Still very green and learning. All help is very much appreciate!!

Sorry for the delay. I've received some request for these files and have been meaning to share them, but keep getting distracted with other projects. Today I decided to clean up the files further before uploading them, However, after about an hour of work on the image there is still a lot to do, and I really need to focus my time on my other projects. So I'm sharing the files here in the same size and quality that I used to print out the posters on the original post. I still feel that the image can be improved, but others that have seen the images in person feel that the quality is fine as it is.

If you decide to download these images, please let me know what you think. And, if you print-out and hang these in your shop, please post a picture of the final result. Especially if you have a Vintage motorcycle shop.

My reward is seeing people use and appreciate something that I've spent a lot of time and work on.

Enjoy!

-Isaias
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ancientdad likes this.
    • 1975 CB750 K5 (Brat and loving it, but do miss the smoothness of a stock ride)

I used the 350 Twin diagram on a tee shirt design last year. Had a couple printed for myself and a friend but since it IS a copyrighted image I pirated... NO! They are not for sale. If someone is interested in the artwork though (for their own prirating adventures) I may still have it somewhere. Have to look for it.

Cb450 perspective drawing poster-engine-spec-diagram-tlrs-mockup-front-flat-white.jpg
    Last edited by oupa; 11-26-2019 at 05:28 PM.
    Blue2swing likes this.
    "They're not like cars with a body that rusts out in a few years. Keep them tuned and overhauled and they'll last as long as you do. Probably longer." - Robert Pirsig

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaTwins.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by oupa View Post
    I used the 350 Twin diagram on a tee shirt design last year. Had a couple printed for myself and a friend but since it IS a copyrighted image I pirated... NO! They are not for sale. If someone is interested in the artwork though (for their own prirating adventures) I may still have it somewhere. Have to look for it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ENGINE-SPEC-DIAGRAM-TLRS-mockup-Front-Flat-White.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	295422
    I l like how the shirt came out. I've thought about making myself a hoodie with the same design, but right now all my funds are going to the bike. once I'm finished I'll give the hoodie a second thought
    oupa likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links