I just finished rebuilding carbs on a CL360 and it’s running great! I’m really stoked. I just have one problem, the screw-in cable type idle adjuster seems to be maxed out, and the bike is idling about 900rpms. I tried adjusting the idle up with air screws however they weren’t really having an effect (I think) because the idle was so low the bike just wanted to sputter out.
When I bench synced carbs I did it with butterflies closed, syncing them at the moment of opening. I’m fact I didn’t really do anything because they were already as good as I was gona be able to get them on the bench.
I was previously trying to fix a hanging idle which is resolved now. I rode the bike around the block and it’s great. However I can’t adjust idle up.