CB350K4 1972 Con Rod Big End Bearing Retainers

CB350K4 1972 Con Rod Big End Bearing Retainers

Hello

Perhaps this is not the right place tomake enquiry for these pages but could you help where to find CB350K4 1972 Con Rod Big End Bearing Retainers or please move this enquiry to correct place.

Please list the part number you are referring to....
    The flywheels, pin, and con-rod itself "retain" the big end bearings in the con rod......
    The pressed-together crankshafts and con rods are generally considered an assembly, although some rebuild parts are available (or were)....
    Are you discussing the roller "cage"?......That is part of the bearing........???

Hello
    Sorry for any confusion. The part number is13211286300. I do not know the right English words. I am talking about part in the bottom end of the connecting rod bearing which separates the needles or rolls from each other. Needles are standard products but this separator or retainer or whatever it is called is missing. Part No. 3 in CMS partlist enclosed. Hope can help me to find those parts or the whole bearing package.
    Honda Cb350k4 (england) Crankshaft - schematic partsfiche

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaTwins.net
    Advertisements

Don't worry about which language, that is why I asked the part number....
    Yes, we are both discussing the "roller retainer" or "bearing cage".....
    Now i'd like to know if it was just lost (misplaced), or if it was damaged or destroyed in a running engine...
    I ask to try and determine if the flywheel-shaft it rotates on ( part of part # 13331-286-330) or the connecting rod itself was also damaged....
    If so, it may be more expedient to simply locate another crankshaft assembly in a used engine...

Please also add more information to your profile....Where do you live?, etc.....That may make it easier to locate a source for the part that is closer to you...

Thanks for comments,
    Nothing is broken neither the part No. 13331-286-330 nor the connecting rod itself. What I originally found was that the bearing 91001-312-004 was very loose to the left end part of the crank shaft 13321-287-340. So I bought the new left end part of the shaft and a new bearing as well. Now the crank shaft is disassembled so that both left end and right end of the shaft are on the table and the connecting rods can be checked at the same time. I will change new needles to big ends and wanted to replace also the retainers as they are a bit worn. Just for sure as the engine will be bored to 0.75 mm over size and I would like to replace all the worn parts. I am looking for new spares. I live in Finland so I would like to know where you find spares for these bikes in U.S. I did not find these from CMS or others here in Europe. Some good links for CB350 parts (new if possible) are also welcome.

Sponsored Links