Chase Harper saddlebags
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JDerrick

Thread: Chase Harper saddlebags

Chase Harper saddlebags

I got these real nice Chase Harper saddlebags delivered yesterday. They hold 21.2 or over 5 and 1/2 gallons. They drape over your seat, tying to your rear light fixture in back, and to your passenger foot pegs on front.
    I had some nylon saddlebags that rubbed against my tires and got small holes in them. And I could not fit a whole gallon of milk in one of them.
    These new ones set pretty high on my bike, away from the exhaust and the wheels.
    I just made my first trip to the store with them. I bought a gallon of milk and a 5l box of wine. I could have fit two gallons of milk in one of them. But the five liters of wine took up one whole saddlebag 🌝!
    I thank God for a Cool Motorcycle and a good life! 😇
    Peace to you bikers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chase Harper saddlebags-screenshot_20190927-153540_1569613022840.jpg   Chase Harper saddlebags-15696138646998303694097814859482_1569613916582.jpg  

And they look good on the bike too. I especially like the reflective striping on the back, it'll add some night time visibility for sure. It's a slippery slope though, once you're able to haul stuff on your bike, friends will ask you to help them move, and it just snowballs out of control from there...😊
    CB250 Nighthawk projects 92,93,92.
    81 CM400C Sold
    93 CB750 Nighthawk Sold
    73 CB750K3 Long term project stuck in the 'parts collecting stage.'
    Fork Swap info: http://sites.google.com/site/alansdocuments/

Quote Originally Posted by Alan F. View Post
    And they look good on the bike too. I especially like the reflective striping on the back, it'll add some night time visibility for sure. It's a slippery slope though, once you're able to haul stuff on your bike, friends will ask you to help them move, and it just snowballs out of control from there...😊
    Yes, I sort of found out what a passenger might feel like on the rear, when they're loaded. The bike balance is a bit off.
    Sure don't have to lean as much turning 🌝!
    Oh yes I failed to mention that they have very small U.S flags, on each one of them, on the back. They're made in the USA that's for sure! Just another part I love about them. 🙂
    Last edited by JDerrick; 09-29-2019 at 02:41 PM.
    Alan F. likes this.

Sponsored Links