Bar painting my frame and now the rear brake rod a nice glossy black progress has been slow as I have poured my concentration (and money!) into buying parts for the rebuild. New tank badges, coil, CDI unit, starter cable, starter solenoid and a host of other stuff too numerous to mention. I might just lay them all out and photograph them and then realise how much I've spent!
Still required are two tyres (tires), a battery, POR15 sealant for the tank and wire and connectors for the loom. About another £300 required! I've realised that if a job is worth doing it's worth doing well so money has had to be spent (and continues to be spent!) I've learned from my last rebuild that when buying on the Internet he who hesitates is lost as in 'Oo, I'll put that in favourites and look at it later' and then find that it has gone when I finally take the plunge and try to buy it. Strike while the iron is hot James!
Pictures soon and hopefully more progress on putting these expensive bits onto my frame and getting something that actually looks like a motorbike and not a collection of parts!