Honda Twins banner

Reviews for Electronic Ignition for cb350 twin???

18K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  vangstang 
#1 ·
I came across this today. http://www.cb450ignition.com/Index350.htm

I'm eager to pull the trigger but want peoples thoughts and reviews. Price is amazing.

I have a boretech ignition in one of my bikes. I have another twin 350 and I'm always messing with the points. Don't want to pay for boretech pricing but I found that their ignition works well and an idiot like me can install it without problem.

Let me know what you guys think about installation, performance, problems.

#5 ·
I ordered Aug 2. Well its Aug 16 & still waiting for ignition. Apparently, he's just tested 6 and did well so he's ordering parts to complete his order. So hold off on ordering right now. I'll let you know when i get mine. Hopefully soon. I've asked for ETA but have not heard back.

#8 ·
:D Update Update. Put it on this afternoon. Easy to put on, Even a stupid idiot like me can do it. Instructions are very clear. Turned the key, pressed the button, vrooom vrooom. Piece of cake. This ignition is awesome. I have boretech ignition in my other bike, I like it but Pamco Pete did this right! Much better than boretech, easy to install, didn't have to adjust anything, timing was right on, idle is right on, fires with first touch of button, no hesitation. Hale Pamco Pete!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.