1972 CL 350 non-running; partially disassembled; for parts or restoration

1972 CL 350 non-running; partially disassembled; for parts or restoration

This is a bike that was given to me about 30 years ago, in a partially disassembled, non running, unlicensed, untitled condition. It has been out of the weather, buried in the back of my garage since I received it. It was abandoned on a rental property and given to me by a friend as a 'round to it' project, which never got started. It has had all the lights and instruments removed and boxed. It looks to be in fair mechanical condition, with engine and trans intact. Included is a box of spare parts, including another gas tank. The rear shocks and exhaust pipes are missing and both tires are flat. It doesn't appear to have been in an accident. When I dig it completely out I can do a more complete inventory of it and the spare parts box..
    It was my intention to someday rebuild and ride it. But its looking like that will never happen. I would like to sell it either complete or in major parts , with the understanding that I don't know the condition of the drive train. I'm in the Atlanto metro area.1972 CL 350 non-running; partially disassembled; for parts or restoration-img_1218.jpg1972 CL 350 non-running; partially disassembled; for parts or restoration-img_1219.jpg1972 CL 350 non-running; partially disassembled; for parts or restoration-img_1221.jpg1972 CL 350 non-running; partially disassembled; for parts or restoration-img_1222.jpg

Ok, after a closer examination I understand why it was abandoned. This is either a parts bike for a CL 350 owner, or a true labor of love for someone with much more determination than myself. So, here's the deal, if someone wants this bike and all the spare parts enough to come and pick it up, its yours. My only condition is that it or parts of it are used to create or repair an operating bike. It deserves better than the salvage yard or landfill.
    Last edited by ZugBugger; 03-12-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Price?

Does it have a title?

Pictures?
    JT
    81 CM400T Under re-construction
    82 GL500

No. It was reportedly abandoned by a renter. It has a GA plate with a 1982 sticker.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaTwins.net
    Advertisements

I'll have some pictures later today.

I would love to take this project off your hands and I would definitely promise to make a beautiful, running bike out of it again. I can pick it up this weekend if that works for you. Please PM if it is still available. Thank you!

Its still standing in the garage, all lonely looking. This weekend works fine for me. Contact me at 404-431-7478 and we'll get the ball rolling.

Wish I lived a bit closer to Georgia. Good luck!

Sponsored Links