Really...? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Really...?

And all those accounts have now been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    You guys can help us when these show up, too. There's a "Report" button below every post, in the lower left corner of the border. It's the triangle with an exclamation point in it. If you click it, the mods will get an email leading to that thread/post, and you'll be able to type in your complaint.
    Thanks - really hadn't thought to do that, but for those who simply created advertising signatures and never posted, I'm not sure that would work? Anyway, since I could only post 15 total pictures this morning, here's the last one I caught a couple months ago (since you've banned the others as well). Thanks again for keeping a great forum atmosphere!

Really...?-untitled15.png
    WERA689 likes this.

You're right...if they never post, reporting won't work. OTOH, if they never post, their efforts are wasted...whether they're banned or not! Those sigs will never be seen unless someone goes digging around in the profiles (like you did )

Oh, and I went ahead and ditched that guy too.
    ancientdad likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaTwins.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    ...unless someone goes digging around in the profiles (like you did )
    Oh, I'll keep digging, it got to be a habit to check the new "member" every time I logged in. Only takes a few seconds to help keep this place like it is.

Looks like WERA is all over this. Thanks for looking in and thanks for reporting this to the staff @ancientdad

Let us know if you see any of them and we'll all look into getting them removed / banned.

Cheers,
    - JB
    WERA689 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by VSAdmin View Post
    Looks like WERA is all over this. Thanks for looking in and thanks for reporting this to the staff @ancientdad

Let us know if you see any of them and we'll all look into getting them removed / banned.

Cheers,
    - JB
    I'm all over it too, no problem... happy to. I'm a guy who hates seeing rules violated by others when I'm following them and they're not unreasonable rules to begin with. Only takes a few seconds to look each time I log in. Glad others here feel that way too, I appreciate being part of a well-run forum. Thanks for all you and the others do, JB.

Thanks for the kind words, and the assistance guys.

It's appreciated.

Richard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links