NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ

NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ

We all like to help each other here by doing local/nearby parts searches, offer personal (hands on) help/attention, and diagnosing problems, etc.. To do this it helps to know where you live, and what model of bike you may be speaking of.

To simplify things, I'd like to ask that all members new and old alike, edit their profile to include the following:

#1 - Please list your location. If you'd rather keep your personal details off of the internet then just make your location the state you live in if you're in the USA. If not then please list a country at least. I've listed the actual town I live in...

#2 - In your signature, please list what model of bike you're currently working on. Listing all bikes you own is fine with us as well..

To do the editing just look to the top of your screen just under the Hondatwins logo. There will be a clickable link that says "user control panel." Click that and then look to the left. You'll see where it says "profile." Once that is clicked you'll see where to fill in your location details. Then click submit at the bottom. Once that is done look to the left again and click on "edit signature". Fill in what bike model/s you own or are working on, and any other personal things you'd like to include in your signature. Then click submit at the bottom. PRESTO! You're all done. Now we can all help each other much more easily..

This little change will really help us all in the end. Quicker answers, less guesswork.

P.S. If anyone has any questions or is unsure on how to go about this editing then feel free to PM me.

GB
    Doh!

Re: NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ

Just a heads up here to ALL MEMBERS, NEW AND OLD alike.. I've seen a rash of old members lately that haven't edited their profile to this day. Let's all set an example and do our part in guiding new members down the right path. It helps us all help one another..

Call me anal.

GB
    Doh!

Sponsored Links