RestoCycle sends greetings from Tucson, Arizona!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: RestoCycle sends greetings from Tucson, Arizona!

RestoCycle sends greetings from Tucson, Arizona!

Greetings!

My outfit is called RestoCycle and my name is Nils Menten. I might know a couple dozen of you guys from other boards, or even Facebook.

Excited to announce some news for the new year that we have been hatching for a little while.

FREE SHIPPING ON VAPOR BLAST PROJECTS BY RESTOCYCLE!

Effective 1/1/2017 RestoCycle is now offering free return shipping to our vapor blast customers for their projects, as well as deeply discounted inbound shipping. We would not be able to do this without the support of our shipping partner UPS, as they have extended additional discounts to us in order to make this possible.

Here's how this works:

Visit our website to get an idea of what your project might cost by viewing the representative projects gallery, or better yet, complete the online ordering form and request a quote. You can easily upload photos of your project right there on the form and we will get right back to you with a firm quote.

On the order form, include the weight and dimensions of your box(es). We will use that to generate inbound shipping labels that we will email to you, which will cost about half of retail shipping costs at places like the UPS Store, or PakMail.

Print and tape the label to your (well packed) box and drop it at any nearby UPS Store or depot for free. The closest drop off locations will be in the instructions on your label.

We will bill you at cost for the inbound shipment, along with the charges for your project when it is complete, via an emailed invoice. Click right in the emailed invoice to pay online with a credit card, and your parts (and shipment tracking info) will be on their way back to you just a few days after we get them.

Click here to see a gallery of representative projects and their pricing: Vapor Blasting for Vintage Motorcycles - RestoCycle LLC

Click here to request a quote on a vapor blasting project: Vapor Blasting for Vintage Motorcycles - RestoCycle LLC

THANK YOU ALL for your support of our business these past two years. Your support and the great feedback we have received along the way has been fantastic, and we are very excited to be able to offer this to you moving forward. Please be in touch anytime with questions or comments, we're always glad to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Nils Menten
    RestoCycle LLC
    Tucson, Arizona, USA
    nils@restocycle.com
    Vapor Blasting for Vintage Motorcycles - RestoCycle LLC
    (520) 308-3705
    Last edited by NobleHops; 01-01-2017 at 03:56 PM.
    ctrider, rom, 83XLX and 2 others like this.
    Nils Menten * Tucson, Arizona, USA
    I do vapor blasting!
    http://www.restocycle.com
    Ikon Suspension: http://www.ikonshocksusa.com

Welcome to the forum, Nils.
    1979 CM400T (rider),
    1981 CM400T (in surgery awaiting transplant)
    1982 CM450 (parts bike)
    1982 CB450 (parts bike)
    Past rides: Vincents, Triumph, BSA's, Suzuki's, Twingle, Corgy, others.
    Remember, today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.
    My chest fell, but, fortunately, my belt caught it.
    I don't know everything, nor, have I met the one who does.

T-shirt sales supporting 66Sprint's LSR Build http://www.hondatwins.net/forums/22-...d-attempt.html

Hi Nils,
    Bill H. here in Delmont,PA.Thank you very much for the beautiful zinc plating work you sent out and had done on my CL175 front spokes,they came out better than new and I'm sure will last at least another 40+ yrs.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaTwins.net
    Advertisements

DAAAAAAAANG. Those look amazing!
    ancientdad likes this.
    Curtis

1969 Honda CL350 K1 - Done (Project Log)
    1970 Honda CT70 Trail K0 - Duckie Mo-Mo (Project Log)

Welcome!
    Franz >>> 450 build >>>360 Build

Understand you are in Arizona, but I wish you were in NJ ! (Though you probably are glad you are NOT in NJ)
    Abbott: You throw the ball to first base.
    Costello: Then who gets it?
    Abbott: Naturally.
    Costello: Naturally.
    Abbott: Now you've got it.
    Costello: I throw the ball to Naturally.
    Abbott: You don't! You throw it to Who!
    Abbott: Well, that's it—say it that way.
    Costello: That's what I said.
    Abbott: You did not.
    Costello: I said I throw the ball to Naturally.

Nice Facility. I envy you in that you found your calling and are doing what you love.

Understand you are in Arizona, but I wish you were in NJ ! (Though you probably are glad you are NOT in NJ)

How did you come about getting a bike from Switzerland as a project? Was it sent from there to you?

If so, the shipping cost must have been TREMENDOUS !
    Last edited by peejay; 03-04-2016 at 08:59 AM.
    Abbott: You throw the ball to first base.
    Costello: Then who gets it?
    Abbott: Naturally.
    Abbott: Now you've got it.
    Costello: I throw the ball to Naturally.
    Abbott: Well, that's it—say it that way.
    Costello: That's what I said.
    Abbott: You did not.
    Costello: I said I throw the ball to Naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by bilbikek411 View Post
    Hi Nils,
    Bill H. here in Delmont,PA.Thank you very much for the beautiful zinc plating work you sent out and had done on my CL175 front spokes,they came out better than new and I'm sure will last at least another 40+ yrs.
    Hey Bill!

It was my pleasure to help you with that, and thanks for welcoming me here. Nice group!
    I do vapor blasting!

Quote Originally Posted by peejay View Post
    Nice Facility. I envy you in that you found your calling and are doing what you love.

How did you come about getting a bike from Switzerland as a project? Was it sent from there to you?

If so, the shipping cost must have been TREMENDOUS !
    It took a while to 'get there' peejay, but I am definitely happy doing what I'm doing, and challenged and interested, and that is a great feeling again. It had been a while

As rare as Z1s are here in the USA they are even scarcer in Europe. My customer is also a friend - we met on a tour of South Africa and have toured several times together since. Taking him around the Southwest on tour in June. Shipping the bike to him is going to cost a grand or so, not as bad as I thought. It was purchased here in the USA.

As far as my location goes, I am as close as your local UPS store! Seriously, I have customers all over the country that send me parts. I returned an entire CB550 engine to Tennessee for $70. Not nothing but not terrible either. I get a decent discount on shipping, and so I advise my customers to pack up and weigh their stuff, measure the box(es) and then I use that to make an inbound label, that I email to them. Slap that on the box and drop it at any UPS store or depot for free, done.

PJ, Curtis, DT, Frogman, Bill, thank you all for the warm welcome!

Nils
    TravisNTN likes this.
    I do vapor blasting!

rom
    Welcome!

Nils vapour blasted the carbs for my wife's bike and will be getting the engine soon. he sent me a picture and now i'm reloading the ups app like 50 times a day to see when they'll get here. hahaha.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links